- 2022: Hybrid experiments in physio education
- 2021: Cancelled because…reasons
- 2020: Online experiments in physio education
- 2019: Experiments in physio education
The Unconference format
We abide by the 4 rules of unconferences:
- Whoever shows up are the right people
- Whatever happens is fine
- Whenever it starts is the right time
- It is over when it’s over
The aims of our unconferences are to:
- Facilitate meaningful interaction between all attending delegates.
- Stimulate all delegates to think about aspects of their teaching practice and share their reflections with others in the collaborative development of shared teaching
sessions / resources.
For more information and to register on our hybrid unconference, which is taking place at the University of Birmingham and online on 8th and 9th September 2022, please click on the image below.