We publish a monthly newsletter where we share three items related to a topic that we’ve found interesting. These will be things like podcasts, blog posts, research papers, etc. and aim to serve as a stimulus for thinking and reflection. They’re probably not going to be specific to physiotherapy education but will always be something that has helped us think differently about higher and professional education.
The newsletter is different to the podcast so if you’re only signed up to receive notifications of new podcast episodes you won’t also get the email newsletter. We’re keeping these separate because we figure that just because you want the podcast doesn’t mean you also want the newsletter.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to receive a short list of things that we found interesting or useful. We will not share your information with any 3rd parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Unfortunately, we couldn’t migrate the archive of newsletters from the old website so only newsletters published after December 2021 will appear here.
- June 1, 2023 The one about Programmatic Assessment
- May 2, 2023 The one about Creativity
- April 1, 2023 The one about Learning
- March 6, 2023 The one about Virtual Reality
- February 3, 2023 The one about ChatGPT (missing articles included)
- February 3, 2023 The one about ChatGPT
- December 15, 2022 The one about Healthpunk Vol 2
- December 1, 2022 The one about Robots
- November 3, 2022 The one about Active Learning
- September 1, 2022 The one about Artificial intelligence in education
- August 2, 2022 The one about Student-Teacher Relationships
- July 1, 2022 The second one about Unconferences
- June 9, 2022 The one about Healthpunk
- June 1, 2022 The one about Ungrading
- May 2, 2022 The one about Rubrics
- April 8, 2022 The one about Portfolios
- March 1, 2022 The one about Debriefing in Simulation
- February 1, 2022 The one about Remote Proctoring
- December 31, 2021 The one about 2022